The healthiest pot brownie recipe you’ll find! Mmmmm Marijuana Brownies
Pot brownie edibles are certainly an great alternative for many and fairly simple to make. While he internet is absolutely littered with pot brownie recipes claiming to be the most potent or the best method or the best tasting but you’ll be hard pressed to find one that is calorie conscious. But baked marijuana goodies don’t have to be fattening. For that reason we’ve put together the healthiest pot brownie recipe you’ll find (and they taste amazing!) This recipe is guaranteed to produce flavorsome, divine, melt-in-your-mouth brownies you’ve ever had. So pack a bowl and get ready for some healthy pot brownie baking.
First things we need to make pot butter. Since THC is fat-soluble, butter is used to absorb the THC that is released from the marijuana when it is heated. Thus, when making pot butter, the goal is to extract the THC from the weed and have it absorbed by the butter. No pot leaves, stems, or anything else will end up in the brownies. But of course we’re not using regular butter!
Simple Guide to Making Pot Butter
- Melt the buttery spread on low-medium heat in one of the saucepan
.- Once the butter has fully melted, add the marijuana.
- Let the butter simmer for about 45 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes. (This is when the THC is released from the marijuana and absorbed into the butter)
- Strain the pot butter into the second saucepan
- Refrigerate pot butter until semi-solid.
Now to making the brownies
4 (1 ounce) squares of 80% or higher cocoa
3/4 cup pot butter
1/2 cups raw brown sugar
1/4 cup egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 ground flax seed
1/4 unbleached flower
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Melt chocolate and pot butter on stove until melted
There you have it … a healthy pot brownie recipe. Enjoy!